HE IS A PREACHER, BUT NOT A PASTOR

I often receive messages from some folks referring to me as pastor. not GET IT RIGHT. i am NOT a pastor in any church, but i am a preacher of morality.


I am a CERTIFIED LIFE COACH, PUBLIC SPEAKER(keynote, motivational), LEADERSHIP MENTOR, HAPPINESS ADVOCATE, HUMANITARIAN, AUTHOR, AND ENTREPRENEUR.


As a life coach, I will help you build confidence, find a career that you love, get clear on your goals, stay accountable to your goals, do more of the activities that engage you, form better relationships/marriage, have more meaning in your life, develop your purpose to achieve your ultimate goal in life.


As your leadership mentor, I will help you to know the difference between leadership and management, to have me as a mentor will enable you to see what great leadership looks like by using soft leadership skills to effectively communicate.
I will make great impact in your company and organisation by improving employees retention and engagement and shaping culture.


As a happiness advocate, Stephen Wise through his gifted wisdom charges folks to seek and prioritize happiness in all they embark in life. He didn't stop on this, he went extra mile to build an NGO that sees and care of those folks who found happiness in most unlikely of places.

as an entrepreneur, he is business oriented, he is successful in all his business deals and transactions, he is honest, and customer friendly. He is also willing to help you build a career as an excellent entrepreneur.


Welcome once again, feel at home, it is my website, take your time to peruse around it.


To know more about me, please click https://talk2stephenwise.com/ to visit my website, and follow my blog at the same time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LEARN TO SURROUND YOURSELF WITH GOOD PEOPLE | Stephen Wise

KEEP YOUR CONSCIENCE ALIVE | Stephen Wise

CHRISTMAS AND HAPPINESS OF THE CELEBRANTS